Listen to the Podcast:
Live Ask Me Anything #41 - Topics Covered:
The Alkaline Diet: Fact or Fiction?:2:11- Intro 6:17- The Acid-Alkaline Hypothesis all rests on one question… 10:08- “Cancer can’t survive in an alkaline environment” This is where people start making money by scaring you... 11:39- Urine vs. Blood… The Big Deception... 16:09- How blood pH can kill you... 20:52- FB Check 21:50- Ancestral Blood pH... 25:26- FB Check
- 25:25- Commenting on Comments: "Wild animal protein!"
- 42:49- Commenting on Comments: “Acid reflux comes and goes, any suggestions?”
- 44:10- Commenting on Comments: “Kernels of truth in all the camps, but only kernels.”
- 44:37- Q: "How many greens would you eat a day?"
- 44:28- Q: "Can someone post recipes for green leafy veggies? I’m struggling."
- 46:06- Commenting on Comments: "I tell everyone Clovis will reduce the risk of cancer. Cancer runs on both sides of my family."
- 46:28- Commenting on Comments: "Why can’t the medical community wrap their hands around this?"
- 48:47- Q: "What is your take on the keto diet for cancer recovery?"
- 50:10- Q: "How important is it to hit macros at every meal?"
- 51:12- Commenting on Comments: "I get it, but they’re HARMING patients, not helping them."
- 51:47- Q: "What’s the first thing you would do if you got cancer?"
- 56:03- Commenting on Comments: "Shoutout to Clovis, I feel great after just 3 days!"
Show Notes and Resources:- Join The Clovis Academy for Free! - I Am Clovis - clovis®kids - The Perfect Paleo Powder - The Perfect Podcast with Justin Nault - AMA #27: What Makes Clovis Different? - Bio-Gest Digestive Enzymes - Tripping Over the Truth: The Metabolic Theory of Cancer - The Fasting Mimicking Diet
**Full Medical Disclaimer:
**The opinions expressed in this video and by Justin Nault are published for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Please consult a local physician or other health care professionals for your specific health care and/or medical needs or concerns.
Justin Nault, as well as any site or distribution channel where this video may appear, does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, medical treatments, diet plans (i.e. but not limited to terms like "paleo" or "keto"), pharmaceuticals, brand names, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and education of the viewing public, and the mention of any of the above does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Justin Nault, or Clovis LLC or any third party whatsoever. In most instances Justin Nault is speaking "off the cuff"; for that reason, all statements - even a statement such as "studies show" and the like - should be heavily scrutinized. Should you decide to take any advice in this video, and act on it in your own life, or suggest it to another, you do so at your own risk and detriment.**