Listen to the Podcast:
Live Ask Me Anything #53 - Topics Covered:
Basics of Human Metabolism:3:05 - How Your Metabolism Works 9:10 - Macronutrients and Micronutrients 11:23 - What the Human Body is made of 14:48 - The 4 Basic Functions of Human Metabolism
- Energy Creation
- Cellular Functions
- 56:38- Commenting on comments: As a nurse, we use glucagon to help choking victims (fun fact!)
- 57:19- Commenting on comments: It’s going to take 20 times of listening to this to absorb it all
- 58:18- Q: Is that why type 2 diabetics struggle to lose weight? Because they inject insulin? (YES!)
- 59:30- Commenting on comments: Jillian Michaels is all over my FB bashing Keto…
- 1:02:31- Q: How do stress and the release of cortisol affect metabolism?
- 1:05:10- Exciting things coming to I Am Clovis
- 1:08:37- Commenting on comments: Another cookbook would be cool
- 1:10:39- Commenting on comments: Thank you! You’re a really great teacher!
**Full Medical Disclaimer:
**The opinions expressed in this video and by Justin Nault are published for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Please consult a local physician or other health care professionals for your specific health care and/or medical needs or concerns.
Justin Nault, as well as any site or distribution channel where this video may appear, does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, medical treatments, diet plans (i.e. but not limited to terms like "paleo" or "keto"), pharmaceuticals, brand names, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and education of the viewing public, and the mention of any of the above does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Justin Nault, or Clovis LLC or any third party whatsoever. In most instances Justin Nault is speaking "off the cuff"; for that reason, all statements - even a statement such as "studies show" and the like - should be heavily scrutinized. Should you decide to take any advice in this video, and act on it in your own life, or suggest it to another, you do so at your own risk and detriment.**