Listen to the Podcast:
Live Ask Me Anything #50 - Topics Covered:
Ego Is The Enemy:5:32- Commenting on Comments: "I loved the latest podcast! Loved the conversation about the impact of planted based agriculture. It’s Shocking!" 8:46- Ego Is The Enemy... Let's talk about Ego. 12:27- Ego is not what you think it is... 16:51- Here’s how you spread Ego without even knowing it… 20:30- Parents can be Egomaniacs... 22:39- What would your life be like, if you stopped caring what people think? 24:12- The truth is... nobody cares. 29:23- Nobody cares... Except for Clovis. 36:14- A thought experiment... How to share Clovis. 42:20- FB Check:
- 42:37- Q: "I wonder what correlation there is between anxiety and Ego?"
- 43:31- Commenting on comments: "People need to spew words to show they have an opinion"
- 44:09- Commenting on Comments: "I think I have a huge ego…"
- 46:09- Commenting on Comments: "I love the brutal honesty, snapping you back with love!"
- 48:49- Commenting on Comments: "I don’t talk about Clovis on my FB page. I posted a picture of myself the other day and got 4 private messages asking me what I’m doing!"
- 50:29- Commenting on Comments: "I don’t post on FB because it won’t help me reach my goals"
- 53:00- Commenting on Comments: "I never associated anxiety with Ego. Mindblown!"
- 57:22- Q: "Would you ever make PPP from fish?"
- 1:01:10- Q: "I have a few co-workers that might be interested in trying Clovis in the new year. I know it’s moving over to a membership, how can they get started?"
- 1:01:51- Q: "I feel like my skin gets looser after fasting. Is that possible?"
- 1:04:58- Commenting on Comments: "I watched a documentary about gut health. Seemed to align with Clovis"
- 1:07:05- Commenting on comments: "I’m waiting til after I’m after my pain meds, post surgery to start fasting again."
- 1:07:55- Commenting on Comments: "In my culture, we fast during fasting month from sunrise to sunset"
- 1:08:34- Q: "Why are so many other professionals missing the lectin piece of the puzzle?"
- 1:12:35- Q: "What about Kimchi? Most of it has peppers and sugar."
- 1:13:52- Commenting on Comments: "I loved what Diana Rogers said about becoming an RD to take insurance and then doing what she believes is best"
- 1:15:50- Commenting on comments: "My surgeon was glad I ate a low carb diet!"
**Full Medical Disclaimer:
**The opinions expressed in this video and by Justin Nault are published for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Please consult a local physician or other health care professionals for your specific health care and/or medical needs or concerns.
Justin Nault, as well as any site or distribution channel where this video may appear, does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, medical treatments, diet plans (i.e. but not limited to terms like "paleo" or "keto"), pharmaceuticals, brand names, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and education of the viewing public, and the mention of any of the above does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Justin Nault, or Clovis LLC or any third party whatsoever. In most instances Justin Nault is speaking "off the cuff"; for that reason, all statements - even a statement such as "studies show" and the like - should be heavily scrutinized. Should you decide to take any advice in this video, and act on it in your own life, or suggest it to another, you do so at your own risk and detriment.**