Live Ask Me Anything #26 - Topics Covered:INTRO (Disclaimer: I am NOT a doctor, or a psychiatrist. **See Full Disclaimer.) 3:45- Episode Summary: Food, cooking, sunscreen, alcohol, hangover hack, oh my! 7:29- How to celebrate, Clovis Style! 7:51- Let’s talk about your grill… 9:06- If you’re already Clovis, there’s hope with this 9:26- Abel James’ grilling tips:
- 14:08- Q: What about a smoker, or pellet grill?
- 27:32- Q: Beer? Charcoal? Is it worth it?
- 47:48- Q: Why is PK Chipotle Mayo ok, but not other peppers?
- 57:27- Q: Is beer a no-go because of gluten?
- 1:04:53- Commenting on Comments: Carbs and fasting….
- 1:09:15- Commenting on Comments: PPP to hit macros
- 1:14:53- Q: I’m catching up, are veggies less nutrient dense than they used to be like we’ve discussed fruit is less nutrient dense?
- 1:20:25- Commenting on Comments: “You changed Todd’s mind and LIFE”
Listen to the Podcast:
Show Notes and Resources:- Join The Clovis Academy for Free! - I Am Clovis - clovis®kids - The Perfect Paleo Powder - The Wellness Mama Recipes - Primal Kitchen Mayo - ExOfficio Clothing - Under Armour UA Tech Lightweight - "No Salt" Potassium - Bulletproof Charcoal - The Window of Gainz by Justin Nault **Full Medical Disclaimer:
**The opinions expressed in this video and by Justin Nault are published for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Please consult a local physician or other healthcare professionals for your specific health care and/or medical needs or concerns.
Justin Nault, as well as any site or distribution channel where this video may appear, does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, medical treatments, diet plans (i.e. but not limited to terms like "paleo" or "keto"), pharmaceuticals, brand names, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and education of the viewing public, and the mention of any of the above does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Justin Nault, or Clovis LLC or any third-party whatsoever. In most instances Justin Nault is speaking "off the cuff"; for that reason, all statements - even a statement such as "studies show" and the like - should be heavily scrutinized. Should you decide to take any advice in this video, and act on it in your own life, or suggest it to another, you do so at your own risk and detriment.**