<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fo2T9r-G6ag" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Our Perfect Paleo Palette recipes taste nothing short of perfect. Try this delicious and easy recipe using Post-Workout and just a few other ingredients to make delicious Paleo Protein Breakfast cookies and suit your #PerfectPaleoPalette.
• 4 ripe Bananas the riper the sweeter your cookies will be
• 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup optional
• 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1 cup Almonds
• 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
• 1/2 cup Cashews
• 1/2 cup Walnuts
• 4 scoops Perfect Paleo Protein Powder
• 1 1/3 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
• 3/4 tsp Ground Ginger
• 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
• 3/4 tsp Salt
• 1 cup Raisins we love golden raisins in these cookies
1) Preheat your oven to 350 F
2) Cut the bananas into small pieces and mash in a bowl
3) Place all the nuts in a blender (almonds, cashews, and walnuts) and pulse once or twice.
4) Add the rest of the ingredients in the blend well until all are in a thick dough/paste.
5) Add the dough in balls onto the baking sheet and flatten each one with your hand or a flat spatula
6) Bake for 12 – 15 minutes 7)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
The Perfect Paleo Powder just got more delicious with this easy to follow recipe to make the perfect Keto Cocoa Paleo Powder. It's taste and nutrition on the go for your busy and healthy lifestyle.