Listen to the Podcast:
Live Ask Me Anything #44 - Topics Covered:
Simplicity: How To Stop Failing:3:28- The health and wellness space is overcomplicated... on purpose! 4:50- Why everyone wants you to FAIL... 7:50- The average woman tries at least this many different diets in her lifetime… 10:17- Your attention is being bought and sold... 12:51- FB Check 14:50- How Fitness DVDs trick you… 18:28- How many of you thought I was insane when I told you to stop working out? 19:15- Let’s talk about M.E.D... 20:56- FB Check
- 21:02- Commenting on Comments: “Look around you, do you know anyone has lost weight, and gotten healthy and stayed that way with those methods?!”
- 22:30- Commenting on Comments: "Best decision I’ve ever made. I hit my goal weight and BEYOND. Thank you!”
- 31:18- Commenting on Comments: “That’s why people who are new to the program always ask what happens after 30 days!”
- 48:17 - Q: "I heard a Dr. talking on the radio today about the importance of gut health. Do you think a shift is coming?"
- 53:09 - Q: "How can I find the new podcast?"
- 55:21 - Commenting on Comments: "My new cookbook has 85 gorgeous pages! Yay!"
- 59:10- Commenting on Comments: "I’m doing my first 48-hour fast!"
- 1:00:08- Q: "How do you feel about wearing electronics all the time?"
- 1:03:15- Q: "What size kettlebell should I start with?" (The answer might surprise you)
Show Notes and Resources:
**Full Medical Disclaimer:
**The opinions expressed in this video and by Justin Nault are published for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Please consult a local physician or other health care professionals for your specific health care and/or medical needs or concerns.
Justin Nault, as well as any site or distribution channel where this video may appear, does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, medical treatments, diet plans (i.e. but not limited to terms like "paleo" or "keto"), pharmaceuticals, brand names, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and education of the viewing public, and the mention of any of the above does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Justin Nault, or Clovis LLC or any third party whatsoever. In most instances Justin Nault is speaking "off the cuff"; for that reason, all statements - even a statement such as "studies show" and the like - should be heavily scrutinized. Should you decide to take any advice in this video, and act on it in your own life, or suggest it to another, you do so at your own risk and detriment.**