Listen to the Podcast:
Live Ask Me Anything #56 - Topics Covered:
Oil: The Hidden Assassin:2:30- Why this topic? 9:40- Let’s talk about fat, baby! 11:09- Chronic Disease in America is insane! 12:28- My personal history with fats (Sweet Savannah) 15:37- Fat is not the villain you think it is… details matter 17:38- Low-fat diets and... erectile dysfunction?! 18:55- Fat is a health food. Period. THESE are the only fats that are BAD for you... 20:12- Saturated Fat: Details matter 21:53- Lipogenesis and Liposuction 23:15- “The quality of your cells, is DIRECTLY correlated with the quality of the fats you ingest.” What does that mean? 24:26- So let’s break it down: Franken-fats 26:38- My personal opinion... autism. 29:20- The different types of fats...
- 33:35- Q: "What is DHA?"
- 34:10- Q: "Is coconut oil good? I eat it by the spoonful!"
- 43:20- Q: "Does MCT oil break a fast?"
- 44:43- Q: "Do you have a recommendation for alternative baby formulas?"
- 45:18- Q: "What is your take on sugar? Is it ok in moderation? I don’t trust stevia."
- 49:20- Q: "What about maple syrup or honey?"
- 49:29- Q: "How have we gone all these years and only just found stevia?"
- 50:11- Commenting on Comments: "Precious f’ing goldfish!"
- 57:08- Q: "Is the Oura ring waterproof?"
- 57:51- Commenting on comments: "Newbies- this stuff is no B.S. this is life changing!"
- 1:00:18- Q: "Is there a deal in the works for Clovis peeps and Wild Pastures?"
- 1:06:03- Commenting on Comments: "My fiance was listening to the anti-aging episode on Joe Rogan! I told him he should be listening to you!"
- 1:07:51- Commenting on Comments: "I loved your podcast episode with Steph Gaudreau!"
- 1:08:41- Commenting on Comments: "Our kids have been Paleo for 2 months, now we’ve gone further to be Clovis these past 2 weeks and it’s even better without all the paleo excuses."
- 1:10:23- Commenting on Comments: "It drives me crazy all these recipes that say sugar-free” and they have maple syrup and honey in them!”
- 1:14:21- Q: Can someone not send you a care package?!
**Full Medical Disclaimer:
**The opinions expressed in this video and by Justin Nault are published for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Please consult a local physician or other health care professionals for your specific health care and/or medical needs or concerns.
Justin Nault, as well as any site or distribution channel where this video may appear, does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, medical treatments, diet plans (i.e. but not limited to terms like "paleo" or "keto"), pharmaceuticals, brand names, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and education of the viewing public, and the mention of any of the above does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Justin Nault, or Clovis LLC or any third party whatsoever. In most instances Justin Nault is speaking "off the cuff"; for that reason, all statements - even a statement such as "studies show" and the like - should be heavily scrutinized. Should you decide to take any advice in this video, and act on it in your own life, or suggest it to another, you do so at your own risk and detriment.**