Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the Video:
Holiday Recovery and Overdoing Things:Holiday Recovery Protocol!: So, you went a little overboard on the junk food over the Holidays... Hey, you're only human! Let's get things back on track. Christmas has come and gone and it's already the 28th! Time really flies! That said, you can complete a reset like this at any time, for any reason! It's the perfect reset protocol after a night of drinking or any occasion where things go a little off the rails. Here's how it's done... The quick and dirty... Dinner to Dinner - 24 Hour Fast: After Dinner (and alcohol!) Has Ended... Fast for the next 24 hours!
- To be clear, I mean a full-fast. The only approved items during this fast are liquids.
- Water and Black Coffee only.
It's all too easy for Clovis peeps to look at the behavior of the typical "New Year's Resolution" people and laugh at them for not knowing better. The problem is, they judge...
- While completing their 3rd extended fast in 2 months
- Or hitting 3 grams of net carbs for the 5th day in a row because they're convinced "carbs are bad."
- Or while slurping their 2nd Bulletproof Coffee of the day because they heard "fat is healthy" and started drinking it through a straw every few hours.
The truth is, it's not just the "fitness resolution" people who get caught up in this "too much of a good thing" mindset!
It seems to be hard-wired in humans. If a little bit of something is good, even more of that something must be even better, right?! Nope. Not even close.
This is true of just about anything... Fitness, Money, Religion, Sex, Power, Work, Partying, Alcohol, Watching TV and on and on.
Don't get caught in the trap of believing that more is always better. Use logic. Understand why you are doing something like fasting. And understand how it actually works!
If you want to fully understand why this simple Holiday Reset works so well, I highly suggest you pick up my e-book...