Listen to the Podcast:
Live Ask Me Anything #33 - Topics Covered:
How 'Weight Loss' Ruined Everything!:2:09- Intro... 2:57- Fat Loss is boring... 4:07- "How 'Weight Loss' Ruined Everything!” 7:46- What 'weight loss' has done for America... 15:25- We need to change this for our kids! 17:13- Skinny vs. Healthy 21:31- FB Check
- 22:46- Q: "What’s normal for women?"
- 24:15- Commenting on Comments: Body Fat Goals - Performance vs. Longevity
- 40:19- Q: "Do waist measurements still work to judge body composition if you have diastasis recti?"
- 42:33- Q: "What is biofeedback?"
- 42:59- Commenting on Comments: “I don’t trust myself enough yet not to track macros!”
- 44:52- Q: "I’m having trouble tracking. I feel like I’m eyeballing it, any suggestions?"
- 46:05- Commenting on Comments: “I think a lot of us women have a mentality that we need to track, in order to not end up back at zero.”
- 49:14- Commenting on comments- "Cheat meals snowball into limited results"
- 1:12:38- Q: Can the 180 formula prevent the thickening of the arteries in the heart?
- 1:13:14- Commenting on comments: "Soda is awful"
- 1:14:02- Commenting on Comments: “My mom can eat an entire medium watermelon and thinks it’s fine because it’s ‘mostly water’”
- 1:14:58- Question clarification: “Can the 180 rule undo the thickening of the heart that endurance athletes are at risk for?”
- 1:16:38- commenting on comments: "PB&J is a trash food. The end."
- 1:16:56- Question clarification: “So, is it a bad idea for me to want to do a marathon?”
- 1:20:01- Commenting on Comments: "I only run if being chased, but give me a kettlebell…"
- 1:21:16- Commenting on Comments: "I have friends who run 100 miles at a time… sports science is nuts"
Show Notes and Resources:- Join The Clovis Academy for Free! - I Am Clovis - clovis®kids - The Perfect Paleo Powder - AMA #29: Clovis Is Not Keto - AMA #13: How To Lose Weight by Eating More and Exercising Less - AMA #27: What Makes Clovis Different and Why You Need It! **Full Medical Disclaimer:
**The opinions expressed in this video and by Justin Nault are published for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Please consult a local physician or other health care professionals for your specific health care and/or medical needs or concerns.
Justin Nault, as well as any site or distribution channel where this video may appear, does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, medical treatments, diet plans (i.e. but not limited to terms like "paleo" or "keto"), pharmaceuticals, brand names, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and education of the viewing public, and the mention of any of the above does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Justin Nault, or Clovis LLC or any third party whatsoever. In most instances Justin Nault is speaking "off the cuff"; for that reason, all statements - even a statement such as "studies show" and the like - should be heavily scrutinized. Should you decide to take any advice in this video, and act on it in your own life, or suggest it to another, you do so at your own risk and detriment.**