Listen to the Podcast:
Live Ask Me Anything #51 - Topics Covered:
Holiday Recovery and Overdoing Things:4:57- Here’s something I noticed over my holiday… 7:44- People constantly compare themselves to others... 11:51- The obesity epidemic begins with Mindset! 17:10- Alcohol stunts fat burning. Here’s why… 17:49- How to Recover from the Holiday Feasts... 23:09- Therapeutic modalities... Don't overdo it! 29:07- FB Check
- 29:09- Commenting on Comments: "#biochem"
- 29:46- Q: "After a fast will exercise deplete the rest of the glycogen?"
- 34:03- Commenting on Comments: "I ate a bite of a regular snickerdoodle cookie and my stomach blew up like a balloon!"
- 34:14- Commenting on Comments: "I don’t mean to,, but I usually go about 16 hours between dinner and the next day’s brunch"
- 36:22- Commenting on comments: "I ate badly at work and felt leg pains right away, but my gut handled it well!"
- 37:00- Q: "How many hours should you fast going into a workout?"
- 40:27- Commenting on Comments: "I was out of town for a week, and ate approve foods, but didn’t hit my macros…"
- 40:50- Commenting on Comments: "A lot of time I think we feel like we should “push through” while fasting etc."
- 43:49- Commenting on Comments: "I worked in the ER last night and went 12 hours without eating. All my co-workers were suffering, and I was just fine!"
- 47:49- Q: "Is the RP diet dangerous, or just not going to get the fat loss results people are looking for?"
- 55:00- Commenting on Comments: "I don’t normally have a problem, but friday night the waitress refused to make substitutions for me"
- 57:19- Q: "How do you feel about tattoos post becoming Clovis?"
- Join The Clovis Academy for Free!
- I Am Clovis
- The Perfect Paleo Powder- My Podcast with Juliet Starrett! A Must-Listen!
- The Perfect Paleo Podcast with Justin Nault- The Perfect Fasting Protocol by Justin Nault - The Perfect Paleo Cookbook by Justin Nault
**Full Medical Disclaimer:
**The opinions expressed in this video and by Justin Nault are published for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Please consult a local physician or other health care professionals for your specific health care and/or medical needs or concerns.
Justin Nault, as well as any site or distribution channel where this video may appear, does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, medical treatments, diet plans (i.e. but not limited to terms like "paleo" or "keto"), pharmaceuticals, brand names, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and education of the viewing public, and the mention of any of the above does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Justin Nault, or Clovis LLC or any third party whatsoever. In most instances Justin Nault is speaking "off the cuff"; for that reason, all statements - even a statement such as "studies show" and the like - should be heavily scrutinized. Should you decide to take any advice in this video, and act on it in your own life, or suggest it to another, you do so at your own risk and detriment.**