Listen to the Podcast:
Live Ask Me Anything #55 - Topics Covered:
Doctor Recommended:1:40- This is not a “doctor bashing” episode! 3:26- Your grandmother knew what was up, guys… 4:57- Here are some scary numbers about your doctor 9:13- 2/3s of ALL MEDICAL RESEARCH EVER has been funded by these people... 11:53- When Seeing a Doctor is bad for you... 15:14- How much to Doctors learn about nutrition?! 18:51- FB Check 19:18- Doctors are experts... in limited topics 20:39-Prescription drugs are the 3rd leading cause of death in America… 26:17- FB Check 26:33- Debunking The Medical Medium… 35:10- The DANGER, is that people are walking around saying “Fruit cures cancer.” NO! 37:40- FB Check
- 38:02- Commenting on Comments: "My critical thinking was that doctors were bad."
- 38:55- Commenting on Comments: "People just don’t know these things, Justin..."
- 46:38- Commenting on Comments: "My functional medicine doctor costs about $1,200, twice a year, but it’s worth it"
- 47:28- Q: "Is there a reason to go to a Functional MD if you’re in your 30s, living a Clovis lifestyle etc?"
- 49:11- Q: "Do these doctors specialize in different areas?"
- 50:46- Commenting on Comments: "Paying out of pocket twice a year, versus prescriptions, the deduction from your paychecks, AND copays"
- 51:17- Commenting on Comments: "I don’t have a thyroid anymore, and now there are other complications they didn’t tell me about"
- 51:55- Commenting on Comments: "Functional Medicine doctors should be mainstream"
- 55:30- Commenting on Comments: "It’s easier to believe a lie than accept the truth (almost…)"
- 57:40- Commenting on Comments: "I love how you’re always learning"
- 59:29- Commenting on Comments: "Lots of Muay Thai over there buddy, watch yourself!"
- 1:00:41- Q: "Is there an AMA about insulin resistance?"
- 1:04:07- Commenting on Comments: "I have been looking everywhere for information on metabolism and insulin resistance. I’ve been low carb for a while now."
- 1:06:54- Q: "How did you decide what foods to put on the approved foods list?"
- 1:10:51- Commenting on Comments: "Yes! I have friends who have gained weight on paleo!"
- 1:11:40- Q: "Why are lectins so bad? Why are nightshades so bad?"
- 1:17:01- Commenting on Comments: "If you had a book, it would be a foot thick!"
- 1:19:41- Q: "Can you talk about how much meat you think people should consume?"
- 1:20:44- Q: "How much damage do you think 2 large red bulls a day for 2 years has done?"
**Full Medical Disclaimer:
**The opinions expressed in this video and by Justin Nault are published for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Please consult a local physician or other health care professionals for your specific health care and/or medical needs or concerns.
Justin Nault, as well as any site or distribution channel where this video may appear, does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, medical treatments, diet plans (i.e. but not limited to terms like "paleo" or "keto"), pharmaceuticals, brand names, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and education of the viewing public, and the mention of any of the above does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Justin Nault, or Clovis LLC or any third party whatsoever. In most instances Justin Nault is speaking "off the cuff"; for that reason, all statements - even a statement such as "studies show" and the like - should be heavily scrutinized. Should you decide to take any advice in this video, and act on it in your own life, or suggest it to another, you do so at your own risk and detriment.**