About Diana Rodgers
Diana Rodgers, RD, LDN is a “real food” Licensed Registered Dietitian Nutritionist living on a working organic farm west of Boston. Click here to see a short video to meet Diana. She runs an active nutrition practice where she helps people with weight, metabolic, and intestinal issues recover their health through diet and lifestyle. She’s also an author, host The Sustainable Dish Podcast and the mom of two active kids. She speaks at universities and conferences internationally about nutrition and sustainability, social justice, animal welfare, and food policy issues. Diana is the Consulting Dietitian to several gyms and also to: Nom Nom Paleo, Whole30, The Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund, and is a board member of Animal Welfare Approved. She contributes regularly to several blogs and her work has been featured in The Los Angeles Times, The Boston Globe, Outside Magazine, and Mother Earth News.
About Robb Wolf
Robb Wolf, a former research biochemist is the 2X New York Times/WSJ Best Selling author of The Paleo Solution and Wired To Eat. Robb has transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the world via his top ranked iTunes podcast, books and seminars.Robb has functioned as a review editor for the Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism (Biomed Central) and as a consultant for the Naval Special Warfare Resiliency program. He serves on the board of Directors/Advisors for: Specialty Health Inc, The Chickasaw Nation’s “Unconquered Life” initiative and a number of innovative start ups with a focus on health and sustainability. Robb holds a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and is a former California State Powerlifting Champion (565 lb. Squat, 345 lb. Bench, 565 lb. Dead Lift) and a 6-0 amateur kickboxer. Wolf has provided seminars in nutrition and strength & conditioning to a number of entities including NASA, Naval Special Warfare, the Canadian Light Infantry and the United States Marine Corps. Robb lives in Reno, Nevada with his wife Nicki and daughters Zoe and Sagan.
On today’s show, we sit down and talk to Diana Rogers and Robb Wolf, co-authors of the book “Sacred Cow: The Case For (Better) Meat” and much anticipated upcoming film by the same name.
Justin, Diana, and Robb explore the economics and ethics of eating red meat along with the nutritional impact red meat has on human health. They tackle the many flaws with the Vegan-centric World View, not only for nutrition but also for the environment and, quite literally, the future of humanity. They discuss the issues with our current food system, everything from wasteful spending to child labor and more! They also touch on Regenerative Agriculture's unique ability to sequester carbon from the atmosphere and potentially reverse climate change!!
Sustainable and Regenerative agriculture is a must for the survival of the human species. Eat whole foods, change the world! Pre-order your book copy by July 14th for a BUNCH of special bonuses!
Links & Resources:
- With your Pre-Order, you will receive $200 in Bonuses Plus a Sneak Preview of the Film!
- Pre-Order by JULY 14th and they'll send you...
- An advanced copy of “Meat as Scapegoat,” - a chapter from Sacred Cow.
- Simply Meat: Your Guide to Cooking Better Meat - Over 100 recipes and tips and tricks to ensure you and your family are well-equipped to savor healthy, delicious meals while supporting the nutritional, environmental, and ethical case for better meat.
- Flavor in No Time Flat - The inspiration for this e-book came after hearing that the biggest challenges of sticking to a paleo, autoimmune paleo, or keto diet was twofold: being too tired to cook (or not knowing how to cook at all) and boredom from eating the same things over and over again.
- Seven full interviews, over 4.5 hours of footage, from the filming of Sacred Cow - featuring Dr. Sarah Hallberg, Chris Masterjohn, Ph.D., Anne Mottet, Ph.D., Dr. Aseem Malhotra, Daniela Howell and Charles Massey, Ph.D.
- Early sneak-peak viewing of the film, Sacred Cow - see the film before the general public does! We’ll send you the preview link when we’re ready to launch.
- Plus special, exclusive discounts from our favorite companies, including free grass-fed meat and all-natural wine!
That’s over $200 in value - as our way of saying thank you!
Use Promo Code “perfectpodcast” for 30% Off!