Live Ask Me Anything #29 - Topics Covered:
Clovis Is Not Keto!3:03- Justin's "Pet Peeves!" 6:00- What is Keto?! (Hint: No one on Instagram knows what they’re talking about) 15:17- Dietary Fat vs. Body Fat: The Gas Tank Analogy 22:03- When do I love Keto? 22:46- The giant problem causing Alzheimer's: Glycation 25:09- Cancer and glucose 26:24- Why do I have to keep defending my beliefs? 28:59- What Makes Clovis Different from Keto? 29:50- “Isn’t all that protein bad for you?!” Stop it, Susan. 35:00- My opinion... For what it’s worth. 35:27- “Too much protein causes cancer.” More nonsense. 39:10- I put the puzzle pieces together for you. 40:03- FB Check
- 40:27- Q: What supplements do you recommend in the beginning?
- 40:44- Q: Can you talk about the quality of fat in what believe to be keto?
- 41:18- Commenting on Comments: I never thought of chicken in that way!
- 53:19- Q: Why is there an 8oz limit to beef? (Let’s clear this up)
- 55:34- Commenting on Comments: Why no cheese? Wait, you guys aren’t keto?
- 56:43- Q: Quick explanation of grass fed vs. feedlot beef?
- 59:18- Commenting on Comments: I feel so guilty for buying feedlot beef. (Let’s unpack that. Guilt is not necessary. BUT...)
- 1:01:12- Q: Do grains cause acid reflux in people? Breast milk etc?
- 1:03:14- Commenting on Comments: Organ meats are far less expensive
- 1:06:45- Commenting on Comments: Bone broth is great but it can’t replace grass fed beef
Listen to the Podcast:
Show Notes and Resources:- Join The Clovis Academy for Free! - I Am Clovis - clovis®kids - The Perfect Paleo Powder - E-Books by Justin Nault - AMA #27: What Makes Clovis Different - AMA #19: Ketosis Breakdown - AMA #3 Grass-Fed vs. Grain Fed - Robb Wolf - Dr. Ted Naiman - Sanctuary Functional Medicine - Tennessee Grass-Fed **Full Medical Disclaimer:
**The opinions expressed in this video and by Justin Nault are published for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Please consult a local physician or other healthcare professionals for your specific health care and/or medical needs or concerns.
Justin Nault, as well as any site or distribution channel where this video may appear, does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, medical treatments, diet plans (i.e. but not limited to terms like "paleo" or "keto"), pharmaceuticals, brand names, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and education of the viewing public, and the mention of any of the above does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Justin Nault, or Clovis LLC or any third-party whatsoever. In most instances Justin Nault is speaking "off the cuff"; for that reason, all statements - even a statement such as "studies show" and the like - should be heavily scrutinized. Should you decide to take any advice in this video, and act on it in your own life, or suggest it to another, you do so at your own risk and detriment.**