Listen to the Podcast:
Live Ask Me Anything #52 - Topics Covered:
1-Year Anniversary Special:3:30- How Did AMA's Start? 7:26- You've taught me more than I've taught you... 13:56- Why Clovis is changing... I am a crap salesman. 18:19- ANNOUNCEMENT! CLOVIS AMBASSADORS! 30:20- FB Check
- 30:44- Q: "Where can I find more content?"
- 31:10- Q: "How does physical product subscriptions work into this new membership?"
- 31:50- Q: "What about a Clovis app?!"
- 33:00- Commenting on Comments: "I just had a second stent put in and I’m ready for any suggestions"
- 33:52- Q: "If beef says 'grass fed' is it really grass fed grass finished?"
- 36:22- Q: "Will there be changes for Clovis kids?"
- 38:30- Commenting on Comments: "It’s tough because there are other influences in my kid’s lives"
- 42:36- Q: "Our kids are sicker today than any other time in history. How have genetics and diet played a role?"
- 46:51- Commenting on Comments: "My nephew's school is trying to get my sister to put him on ADHD medication"
- 48:53- Commenting on Comments: "My son broke his leg and I used it as an opportunity to change our household!"
- 49:13- Commenting on Comments: "People blame autism on vaccines…"
- 52:08- Commenting on Comments: "We trust our obgyn’s to know better. We can’t go back and re-do, but we can move forward."
- 57:33- Commenting on comments: "So many times babies getting stuck in the birth canal involves bad posture"
- 57:50- Q: "I’ve been on a low sugar diet since Christmas and I’m running out of food ideas, any ideas?"
- 58:31- Commenting on comments: "I had that the bad doctors give doctors a bad name when there are so many good ones"
- 59:13- Commenting on Comments:" I’m about to start a standing desk movement at my University"
- 1:00:20- Q: "As you heal your QL will you keep me posted? I’m suffering with mine"
- 1:05:53- Q: "What’s a really good app for macros?"
- 1:07:14- Q: "Would Clovis help with Dementia?"
- 1:09:15- Q: "Would sharing the carb manager app be better than nothing for people who aren’t Clovis?"
- 1:10:54- Q: "Why is cooked kale better than raw kale?"
- 1:12:51- Q: "Arthritis supplementation suggestions?"
- 1:14:12- Commenting on Comments: "I had neck surgery 13 years ago and have tingling numbness. I’m Clovis now, thank you!"
- 1:17:44- Commenting on Comments: "I feel like Clovis, in a nutshell, is basically learning to read between the lines"
**Full Medical Disclaimer:
**The opinions expressed in this video and by Justin Nault are published for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Please consult a local physician or other health care professionals for your specific health care and/or medical needs or concerns.
Justin Nault, as well as any site or distribution channel where this video may appear, does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, medical treatments, diet plans (i.e. but not limited to terms like "paleo" or "keto"), pharmaceuticals, brand names, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and education of the viewing public, and the mention of any of the above does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Justin Nault, or Clovis LLC or any third party whatsoever. In most instances Justin Nault is speaking "off the cuff"; for that reason, all statements - even a statement such as "studies show" and the like - should be heavily scrutinized. Should you decide to take any advice in this video, and act on it in your own life, or suggest it to another, you do so at your own risk and detriment.**